Tooth filling is done to restore damaged tooth to its normal function and shape.
There are Different types of restorative materials that are used to restore the damaged tooth.
Cost Of Tooth Filling
Charges For Tooth Filling Are Same For Kids As Well As Adults. Charges of Temporary Tooth Filling Are Rs. 450/tooth
Amalgam Filling Charges
A dental restoration made of an alloy of an element or metal with mercury.
- Amalgam Filling (1 tooth surface)- 850/-
- Amalgam Filling (2 tooth surface)- 950/-
- Amalgam Filling (3 tooth surface)- 1050/-
- Amalgam Filling (four or more surface)- Rs. 1130
Composite Filling Charges
Composite fillings are tooth coloured filling materials composed of strong plastic and glass particles.
- Composite Filling (1 tooth surface)- Rs. 1100/-
- Composite Filling (2 tooth surface)- Rs. 1250/-
- Composite Filling (3 tooth surface)- Rs.1400/-/-
- Amalgam Filling (four or more surface)- Rs. 1600/-
- Composite Resin Inlay/Onlay per tooth- Rs. 3600/-
GIC Filling Charges
GIC filling is generally used in deep tooth decay allowing the flouride releasing properties to check further spread in tooth decay
- GIC Filling per tooth- Rs.1200/-
- GIC Light cure Filling - front tooth- Rs. 1600/-
- GIC Light cure Filling - back tooth- RS. 1750/-
Frequently Asked Questions- Tooth Filling
Fillings help to protect teeth that have already been damaged by tooth decay from decaying any further. Once a tooth is filled up, any pain or discomfort associated with the cavity should go away.
Tooth cavity once developed cannot heal by itself neither by regular brushing nor by any medication
Dental Filling is a treatment modality to restore missing tooth structure which could have been a result of decay or trauma. A filling is a way to restore a tooth damaged by decay back to its normal function and shape.
Persisted Pain in tooth specially while chewing or biting, tooth sensitivity, discoloration of the tooth, chipped or cracked tooth, swollen & painful gums are some of the symptoms that indicate the need of Root Canal Treatment
©2020-2022. Deyo Dental Treatments|All Rights Reserved.
Powered By Deyo Dental Products